Totally Groovy Chocolate Fondue
Submitted by: Staci Mondell
||"Take a trip back to the '70s with this totally awesome chocolate fondue. It is simply prepared in a fondue pot and served with your favorite fruits or snack foods -- fresh sliced strawberries, bananas, Granny Smith apples, oranges, pineapple, and even pretzels." Original recipe yield: 6 servings.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cherry brandy
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine chocolate, cream, brandy, coffee and cinnamon in a fondue pot over a low flame (or in a saucepan over low heat). Heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Serve at once.